PHARMACEUTICAL CONTRACT PACKAGING
Palladio Group can count on the decade-long experience of Pharma Partners, which offers two interconnected and separate divisions: Pharmaceutical Contract Packaging and consultancy.
Pharmaceutical Contract Packaging is specialised in Serialisation and Track & Trace services (Reg. 161/2016). It is authorised to carry out batch certification activities for sterile and non-sterile drugs and, in addition, the secondary packaging of drugs for human and animal use, psychoactive drugs, medical devices (authorisation 13485:2016) and food supplements.
The consultancy division instead operates in the regulation of the cosmetic sector.
- Secondary packaging of drugs for human and animal use, psychoactive drugs, medical devices and food supplements
- Set up of kits made in the Full Service mode
- Overlabelling on flat folding cartons and the finished product
- Serialisation on flat folding cartons
- Serialisation of Track&Trace on the finished product
- Russia serialisation on flat folding cartons and the finished product
- Certification for the batch release of sterile and non sterile products
- PIF drafting in compliance with the European Regulation 1223/2009
- CPSR drafting (toxicological evaluation of the cosmetic product)
- Toxicological assessments of individual raw materials
- Research into toxicological values in the cosmetic field (NO(A)EL, BMDL, LO(A)EL, etc.)
- Qualification activities for the technical personnel for PIF drafting (training)
- Consultancy in toxicological and regulatory affairs
- CPNP notification
- Artwork and Claims assessment in compliance with the Cosmetic Regulations
- Harmonized notifications of hazardous mixtures (ECHA Submission Portal) in compliance with Annex 8 of the CLP Regulation
- Consultancy for the development of the artwork
- Purchase of packaging for secondary packaging (folding cartons, leaflets, labels)
- Activities of Secondary packaging of pharmaceuticals
- Release of the batch on the market
Pharma Partners full service is a turnkey service that guarantees:
- A sole interlocutor for the customer
- A single estimate
- Flexibility and customisation of the project starting from the individual customer requests
- Assistance and consulting
- Guarantee of quality
Pharma Partners is the pharmaceutical contract packaging division of Palladio Group, authorised for the secondary packaging of drugs for human and animal use, medical devices (authorisation 13485:2016) and food supplements.
PHARMA PARTNERS S.R.L.
VIA ETTORE STROBINO, 55 – 59100 PRATO – ITALY
+39 0574 584775